- The accommodation will be provided free of charge for participants whom do not live in Chiang Mai. This will be at the same hotel as the workshop venue, the Lotus Pang Suan Kaew. Most participants will be allocated a shared double-room with another participant. Participant gender will be taken into account for appropriate room allocation.
- Participants can check in to the hotel on Sunday, 1 July at the earliest and check out on Saturday, 7 July at the latest.
- Please indicate your choice of arriving and departure dates at the hotel during the registration.
Travel to Chiang Mai and the hotel
- The Chiang Mai International Airport (code: CNX) serves many scheduled return flights from domestic (Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai, Krabi etc) and international airports each day.
- The hotel is approximately 6 km from Chiang Mai International Airport. It take about 15 minutes by car to get to the workshop hotel. 24-hour airport taxi service, only non-meter, is available from the counter located at Exit 1. Typical fare to the city, including the workshop hotel, is around 200 THB.
- There will also be an airport pick-up service provided by the hotel (someone from the hotel will be holding a sign with your name and hotel logo on it at the arrival). Please indicate if you would like this service during the registration. You will also need to provide us with your flight details no later than June 21 in order to use the service.
- Many countries have bilateral agreements with Thailand for exemption of a tourist short-stay visa, please check the link for eligible nationalities, requirements and procedure.
- Visa on arrival service is also available at the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (code: BKK), please check the link for eligible nationalities, requirements and procedure.
- Links to Royal Thai Embassies and Consulate-Generals located in major cities across the world.
- Please indicate if you need a support letter for a visa application during the registration. If this is the case, please make sure the registered name is spelled exactly as it appears on your passport. For further contact regarding the visa letter please email email@example.com