All applicants to the TNRT CfP in this cycle are requested to fulfill a following proposal application form (either word or pdf file) and to submit the fulfilled application form via e-mailing to
firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline: 30th November 2023 (16:00 UT).
The application form consists of
- Scientific Justification (within 2 pages)
- Technical Justification (within 1 page)
- Figures and Tables (within 2 pages)
- Source List
- Privilege for Students (if you are applicable)
For more details, please confirm the contents of the application form file.
Requirements in fulfilling the proposal application form are
- In ENGLISH ONLY
Font size: 11 pt (except for the proposal title: 14 pt)
Font format: Times (new roman)
- The file name: please replace the latter part of the proposal application file name "PINameGiven-FAMILY" with your name*.
* For example, if PI name is Karl JANSKY, the file name should be
Proposal_TNRTCfP0_Karl-JANSKY.docx (or pdf)
The subject line of an e-mail
In submitting the application form via e-mail, please write the subject line like below:
Proposal to TNRT Cycle 0: [PI Name]
A confirmation e-mail
We will send you a confirmation e-mail that we have received your proposal. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 48 hours, please contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
If you have any questions about writing proposals based on the application form and submission of the proposals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.