Travel to Chiang Mai and the hotel
- The Chiang Mai International Airport (code: CNX) serves many scheduled return flights from domestic (Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai, Krabi etc) and international airports each day.
- The hotel is approximately 6 km from Chiang Mai International Airport. It take about 15 minutes by car to get to the hotel. 24-hour airport taxi service, only non-meter, is available from the counter located at Exit 1. Typical fare to the city, including the workshop hotel, is around 200 THB.
- Many countries have bilateral agreements with Thailand for exemption of a tourist short-stay visa, please check the link for eligible nationalities, requirements and procedure.
- Visa on arrival service is also available at the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (code: BKK), please check the link for eligible nationalities, requirements and procedure.
- Links to Royal Thai Embassies and Consulate-Generals located in major cities across the world.
- Please indicate if you need a support letter for a visa application during the registration. If this is the case, please make sure the registered name is spelled exactly as it appears on your passport. For further contact regarding the visa letter please email firstname.lastname@example.org