1. LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace
2. History of LGBTQ+ individuals in astronomy and space exploration.
3. LGBTQ+ in STEM fields, particularly astronomy and astrophysics.
4. LGBTQ+ characters and themes in science fiction and popular media about space exploration.
5. Scientific research on topics relevant to LGBTQ+ communities, such as the search for habitable exoplanets or the study of the binary stars, evolution of stars and galaxies.
6. The role of LGBTQ+ organisations and support groups in the astronomy community.
7. Creating Safe space for LGBTQ+ individuals in astronomy and astrophysics.
8. The influence of LGBTQ+ culture and politics on the study of astronomy.