- The venue will be held in the Kantary Hills, Chiang Mai.
- The accommodation will be at the Baiyoke Ciao Hotel
- The accommodation will be provided free of charge for all participants.
- Participants can check in to the hotel on Friday, 25 January at the earliest and check out on Tuesday, 29 January at the latest.
- Please indicate your choice of arriving and departure dates at the hotel during the registration.
Travel to Chiang Mai and the hotel
- The Chiang Mai International Airport (code: CNX) serves many scheduled return flights from domestic (Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai, Krabi etc) and international airports each day.
- The hotel is approximately 6 km from Chiang Mai International Airport. It take about 15 minutes by car to get to the hotel. 24-hour airport taxi service, only non-meter, is available from the counter located at Exit 1. Typical fare to the city, including the workshop hotel, is around 200 THB.